Only people mentioned by @SargentD in this post can reply

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Sargent Dredd to his Publication

i truly believe Jr is alive. 100%. He and Trump were really good friends. There was a guy who appeared at all trumps ralleys and in very close proximity was a female (Caroline). If you searched for the guy there is no record of him ANYWHERE. Its like he formed out of thin air. Another thing that is interesting is that JFK Jrs memorial from the air forms a, guess what.... Q!!! coincidence? i think not! He knew they were going to try to kill him just like his father since he pledged to finish his fathers job and avenge his death. They knew Jr knew what his father did.

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

Oh and one thing i forgot to mention. on JFK's boat he had a bell and guess what was inscribed on the bell? "Where we go one, we go all".

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Trump supporter, Patriot, red pilled last yr totally mind blown looking to find and share all truth I can find

In response Sargent Dredd to his Publication

Now that is quite the interesting list there!!!