Christ is The Way.
Stand NOW.

In The Name of Christ, Father, I Ask, Please Be With Us All Now, Raise The Sleepers, Breath Your Life into Their Lungs Freeing Their Minds Once More. 🙏
https://youtu.be/NMaZ_gQDAcA

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

praise be to Jesus!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

🙏💖

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

❤️🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response Kimberly Dawn to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Good morning 🌞

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Love this rendition. Perfect timing too thank you.

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Much Love to You Sister. 🕊️

(1) Show this thread