Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We don't know what Trump knows or what role he was assigned if this is a Military OP. We know he pushed natural cures and was mocked for it. Those cures were then banned so they could get an emergency use vax approved which also means it can not be mandated legally. The alternative was to keep the world closed for the next 5 plus years? Was that preferable? Are only bloodliners affected, did most get a placebo of saline, is he carefree because he is an Oligarch himself who played prez to pay back Rothchild for the loan? I know Trump stopped the huawei 5G in the US and he did give us hydroxychloroquine which is helping. There is just far too much we do not know, so I am withholding judgment. I am not one to idolize anybody save for God and Jeshua. Trump is not the Christ returned to me. I've been awakening/remembering for the last 3 decades. I am at anonup to stay aware, help where I can. What would you do differently if you learned we are being edged and placated until our demise?

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37