PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

But wait, there's more. ALL of your house cleaning chemicals, bath & body care chemicals, laundry products, good lord Fabreeze will take us all out faster than you can say, that shit is so toxic it eats ozone.😟 All of your shampoos, body and hand soap, shaving creams, toothpaste hair products, makeup antiperspirants, tub, and tile cleaner, mopping solutions are loaded with toxic chemicals that affect neurology and disrupt the endocrine system. Lawn care products such as pesticides and herbicides, new car smell, new carpet smell, perfumes and colognes, scented candles, and "air fresheners" are more like air pollutors. They have us so polluted and the bath to cleaning up your home and body is one you will be on for the rest of your life. As you learn to read labels and find your local health food stores, you can have all of this cleaned up pretty quickly and take it slow. As you remove stuff, your body may have detox reactions. Start with more organic food options & Breathe fresh air.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

great addition, if people only realized the years of paying to poison themselves with these noxious products. Once you get yourself relatively detoxed and clean, even being in an aisle of them smells like a chemical hazardous zone that requires a hazmat suit. We've built tolerances over the years and so an average person doesn't get the repulsive natural pull-away warning like clean ( toxin free lifestyle) people experience. It's all poison. It can feel like getting smacked with a 2 x 4 in the sinus this stuff is so gnarly. So, I see they were selling Haircare that makes you lose your hair? How deep state of them. Happy to see people are suing these peddlers of poison. Fabreeze is the worst.

"Shockingly, P&G only disclosed THREE ingredients in this product, but the EWG…they found 87 chemicals in total!"-

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

The DRYER sheets are sooo toxic too. i can be out walking my dogs and the smell is so strong..i can barely breathe...and thats outside.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Mee too, there have been neighborhoods I lived in where it was unbearable to take a walk, instant headache. To think people sleep in sheets and wear clothes that were doused in these chemicals is so sad and it should be no wonder why the average IQ in America has been dropping and why so many are sick and on meds. The average IQ is now down to 98. They have a plan to get it down to 90 to gain full control over people. It's the chemical poisons causing literal brain damage in people and they don't even know it because of the slow introduction into their lives, our amazing bodies build tolerance and adapt, to maintain one's survival. At the same time, this amazing function keeps them from realizing how dangerous their "poison chemically created fresh spring scent" environment has become to them. One can get a fresh spring scent by 1. Hanging clothing in the fresh breeze under the sun 2, buy pure lavender essential dryer sheets. Seventh Generation makes great products for housecleaning.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thankfully I have been aware of dodgy toxic products for a while now, I try to share the info where I can and hope others care to learn more.

I hate shopping, not just the bombardment of unhealthy products but like you mention, the smell of those chemicals when you don't use them is overwhelming. I do a lot of shopping online which helps avoid this.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Like the perfume department in a Macys......aaaaaack 2 x 4 to the face I do a lot online as well or go into healthier minded places, hemp cotton clothing stores, health food stores etc are good. I started reading labels 10 years ago It took a good year to learn and switch out my household and kitchen. So worth it to live closer back to natural things before synthetic chemicals took over. More than I need long life, I want quality of well-being while alive. The original post is no joke, they are out to sicken and kill us with all these poison products they created for us to consume, get sick and die from. The best way to say F U to the cabal is to not give them your money in exchange for their products that make you sick. I hope all anons wake up to this who haven't yet.

(1) Show this thread

I hold my breath if I have to walk down the air freshener, laundry products or candle aisle. Smacked by a 2 x 4 is an apt description. Now the stores seem to be spraying some disinfectant, when I walk into a store first my eye start watering, than nose starts running and if I'm in there long enough it's coughing.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Right, I can relate and to think at a time I had all this crap in my life and home. Only the fragrance of real flowers, fresh fruits, and organic essential oils now. Like you, I pull my shirt over the nose, and I hurry up the aisle.😂 I rarely shop in regular stores anymore and shop the health food markets. I still read labels there too!😉

(1) Show this thread