Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This funds NESARA / GESARA for all humanity.

il fallait bien ca pour recuperer l’or du vatican 🤓ca faisait longtemps qu’il entasse 😜

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

Incredible!! The people's wealth

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I heard it took a few weeks to move it all.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

The math does not add up if you have 150 miles of gold bars stacked 8 high it would take a lot more than 650 plane loads.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

How do we know all the airmen that helped fly the gold to Fort Knox were killed by poisoning??? I've never heard anything about that unto your post.

In response Made In America to her Publication

what i read was those 650 plane loads that were flown from the Vatican to the US and all crew members died with evidence of Sapphire in their blood. But, unless I can confirm this its only hearsay.

(1) Show this thread