Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Truth-seeker from Michigan; I put people to sleep for a living; hates all things commie

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this lady's alwsys murderin' somebody!

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

wow..I'd like to say how shocked I am but...

re read it "Drone" ie Copy, Clone, Replace.... ect.. not Predator Drone Him.... Joe Biden him

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

BITCH where are you now???? Jullian is FREE

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

What else do you expect from a satanic witch? Luckily she is not with us anymore.

Someone needs to DRONE HER❗️🤨

Lightworker & Patriot 🇱🇷🌍

For any confusion about what drone really is.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Bradley Beaver to his Publication

Excellent thank you

Wife, mother, daughter, friend. Loves GOD 🙌🏼 Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 & Freedom!! Trump Supporter🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 We are the media now!!!

In response Bradley Beaver to his Publication

Interesting! thanks for posting this!

(2) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Too late Killery he had you fucked well and truly, he's way to smart for the likes of you. Enjoy GITMO if they haven't already turned you into dust you evil witch.