Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

🧐😫👀👺Oh my God. To keep using the phrase that people should see and understand what is going on ... To wake them up ,,, Well so many innocent people lose their lives in the accidents created by Deep Shit. How many are going to die with it all. Think it's enough and that they should see to get started and get stopped this insane madness. It's completely insane that it continues and my faith in god thinks this is all right, I can not tolerate at all. Now that's enough and I'm very sorry that so many innocent people have to lose their lives, because as I see it, it's unnecessary and very unfair !!😨😭😩😩

In response Lynn Martin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @maria07 in this post can reply

Open mind. Awake, here for a purpose. The purpose is to build a new world. . For us all to be Free.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

I believe we pass when its our time, we make a life plan before we come. There is no death as such, we live forever, just not here. This world is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. But when it does its going to be like heaven on earth. Hang in there. 🤗💝