Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Blood stained hands

https://t.me/c/1398786500/6447

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

I am doing great. Hard for anyone to kill my joy these days.
My fren Waqiewaqie will be here shortly and we are going to the Robert Steele Rise Up thingy today.
I am doing much better understanding what my visitor is thinking and the visits are daily now sometimes many times a day.
If I were any better I would not be able to stand my self.
Are you doing better?
Antibiotics do the trick?

I am so glad you are. healing, I have been trying to use the Phryll to heal my DNA. Idk if it is working, guess we will see.

Sorry have been gone most of the afternoon and evening. Phryll is the God energy that surrounds everything.

Nana uses Duck Duck Go.
I fired google long time back🤣🤣🤣🤣

sounds like a whole new internet is in the near future. STARLINK

Only people mentioned by @acevanch in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Charles Evanch, click on at the bottom under it