Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I did not get the jab. What I did get was about 25+ PCR tests twice a week in order to work and support my family. I now get my cycle every 2 weeks. Cramps as bad as when I was a teenager which was long ago. I have always been 28 days. I have metal hair clips and bobby pins now sticking to my forehead. I freaked out yesterday and made my husband see if he was magnetized. He wasn't. He had no tests or vaccine. IDK, something not right. I am trying metal detox. If anyone knows of a good metal detox please let me know.

My boyfriend got the jab. My cycles started getting crazy and lots of clots. I started taking Fennel seed 2xday and a pinch of boron in 2 cups of water 2xday. So far ive been doing this for about 3 weeks. With random days as a break. My last cycle was not 100 percent normal but no blood clots. So far i think it is helping. Good luck.

In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rayofsun111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rayofsun 111, click on at the bottom under it