Jim Jordan βœ…, [19.07.21 13:20]
[ Video ]
FLORIDA FF - THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ SHARE!

Share & Subscribe:@officialJimJordan

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

that is the real demolition that they did on the remaining part of the building. its interesting how quickly they were able to get the explosives drilled into the building and permits to level it which normally takes months and months unless you want it gone asap.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

I've never seen any complex with zero cars in the parking lot. Especially at night.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Jane KKAG to her Publication

They could have had it "closed for repairs"? I really don't know. But, I do know that there was a repairman who took footage of some exposed ribar and other things in the garage that needed attention asap. That's why he fimed it- to send to his supervisor to show him that the repairs were more extensive than they originally had thought.

(1) Show this thread