Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

OOPS! THIS WILL GET YOU BANNED ON ALL MEDIA PLATFORMS. CAN’T HAVE TRUTH GET OUT!!

45,000 coronavirus deaths in three days, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of these gentlemen for our government not displaying this information for all to see

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Come at no surprise....

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The vaccine doesn't stop the spread but increases it? I don't think that can be callled a vaccine unless it is actually a vaccine against humanity. Then it seems to work as intended. Just saying.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤭🌴 Lab tech here. Many, many positives are now occurring. Co worker says it's the Delta variant. I asked if she knew what Delta brain waves were. Deep sleep, DS, Deep state BS!

The vaccinated are the super spreaders.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health