You notice how Debra Birx didn't stay on the new team?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

nobody with such a wild assortment of scarves & jacked up teeth can actually be real, unless of course she's a time traveler & which case she's not our kinda realITY.#notReal

She is lying hypocritical POS!! I'd just like to see her or Fauci debate one person who has actually read the research on masks and lockdowns! They would get destroyed!!!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

She was interviewed the other day and slammed Trump and "others" for not listening to her expertise....
Baahahaha, yeah, is that what its called? The only thing she is an expert at is being a liar and part of the evil. I do miss making fun of her scarfs to cover her reptile neck! I must admit, it was nice when she was in a mask, hidding those dragon teeth !!

i think taht sears mannequin pence should go away as well

But she had so many scarves yet to be worn.

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

In response Icant Even to his Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

Formally Juliedeplorable on Twitter.

She sure enjoyed talking about the old team though. hope that means she was already arrested.

#FamilyIsEverything โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Those reptile looking teeth.

Birx was part of the deception from the start. She backed up and bore witness to Fauci's lies.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ

Et tu Birx?

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Why wouldn't you do something about your teeth when your wealthy? They always look narly and blurry. Maybe her lizard cloking device is failing.

I knew something was fishy with Pence....I mean he was always doing his own thing, while Trump was rallying. Kinda jacked up how his right- hand man was mia.

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

hmmm