Good. morning Patriots!
Wow what a day Nana had yesterday!
The Robert Steel Rise tour at the Harley Davidson Store in Columbia TN yesterday was amazing!

So many great Patriots!
In the pouring rain Patriots still came out!
Such Great Speakers and we had our own Local DoC Holiday!
They were all such down to earth super nice ppl Nana could just feel the real love emanating from everyone there!
And the speeches were so inspiring, even had a speech from Lincoln!

Then I come hone to see my visitor has arrived all the way from Maine@waqiewaqie. Not my guide visitor from meditations but in the flesh Patriot from Maine that has come to visit with me for a while.
Awesome day here!

@doqholliday
@wainthepain01
@jfkjrfan
@waqiewaqie
@danuscg

Click on the arrow in the pic to see more pics. Yall but no matter what I do some of these pic refuse to rotate on here
FYI the speaker in the baseball cap was introduced as our local Doc Holiday
First Pic is Trent Loos

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wonderful Nana, I was thinking of all of you in Tennessee . BRAVO
Even the photos have a loving vibe - thanks for sharing a very special day!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It was great and we MUST start attacking this on a local level.
My family was in local politics for years and I will tell you that it has to be something you do from pure love of service to others and this country because even on a local level it is frickin brutal.

It will be hard to find ppl tough enough and willing to withstand the abuse of being a public official!

Brutal> has been the biggest relief of my life ending that job and phase of my life. People are just plain old mean for no reason A LOT!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Whom ever fixed my pics, thank you!!!

Good Morning, Great Post!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Nana had a great time,
Met some ppl that I know I was supposed to meet!
CC Connecting Consciousness members were there as will, our Simon Parkes group from TN.

(1) Show this thread