*16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:
1. There was no electricity bill in Libya, electricity was free for all its citizens during Gaddafi's reign.
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya were state-owned and loans were given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home. Gaddafi’s father had died while him, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent during his reign.
4. All newlyweds in Libya received $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up
the family.
5. Education and medical treatments was free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. During his reign the figure was 83%.
6. If Libyans want to take up farming career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans coul

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://openanthropology.org/libya/gaddafi-green-book.pdf

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

He has written a book "The green book" where it is explained.
Sounds almost like Nesara.
I want justice for this great man, still breaks my heart when I think of what the fckers have done to him.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication

πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread