Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

More scare tactics I see! 🧐

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Monkeypox, just great 😳

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

🙄 if people dont wake up after monkeypox ?!

The way this is all going the dems who fled Texas might come down with Skittlespox just like on the commercial... and people would believe it and start a save the Texas dems fund, and they would quickly meet their goal.

I think the cure for Monkeypox is as simple as disconnecting the mockingbird media machine, although I would not rule out that murder hornet stings give you instant immunity.

These people hurt my brain.

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

i miss you my friend — i love how you explain it ! hehehheh skittlespox who would
of thought ?! hahahbabbaba

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

It is so easy! Just remember to think like a five year old, come up with the craziest story you can even imagine, then hand it off to CNN, WaPo, or some raggamuffin mainstream news outlet - you will have created the next new boogeyman and you will have mastered star journalism by today’s standards 😎

(1) Show this thread