Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

what is this chain sound? some have theorized it is her cuffs unlocking from the post… or something to that affect

https://youtu.be/5gRbiNlpIv0

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Welcome back, been awhile
Glad to hear from you

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

It was right after this bizarre episode

https://youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Such a catchy rhythm!

Thanks for posting!

I'll have to play that at max volume next time I've got young ones around!

I love that "side of beef" reference...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🔥🔥🔥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Is That Bryson Cray?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY FAVORITE HILLARY VIDEO

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

this is fantastic. props to whoever published

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

She saw John jr., whom she thought she had killed when they both were running for office against each other. She knew she'd lose to him so she planned his plane crash.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

This was at the 9/11 memorial and then she {clone or double} comes out of chelseys apt. and says she's feeling better..Yeah, right.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Yep, I remember that..
Im thinking since they knew she was having these seizures, there should have been medical personnel there to recve her in the van.. I didn't see any medical staff there at all. This was different..

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

That was Theresa Barnhill. Four inches shorter & padded up to look like her, LOL.

You don't lose 4 inches in height & feel "revitalized."

(2) Show this thread

If the cuffs ar on (as seen here) she was arrested.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

YEP ARRESTED THATS WHY SHE COLLAPSED

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Better than that luciferian rapper Jay-Z

And he is telling the truth, they chucked her right in!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Theory = Handcuffed & arrested... as she approached the van,
she saw a handsome man, casually lounging under a tree...

Someone she thought was DEAD. In fact THIS pic is the face of
someone who just saw a ghost!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I watched that video over and over....if she had been having a real medical emergency they wouldn't have been trying to stuff her in the back of that van like a side of beef. No one seemed concerned at all. I honestly think she is already gone as of 4/26/2021?

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

😂🤣😂I was like handsome man? lol I get it.

(5) Show this thread

Freedom loving american. Trumpster and Anon. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

was this hillary's arrest....hmmmm

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

The body language of the security speaks volumes. They seem more concerned with getting her in the van and less of a possible medical crises.

In response FlyGuy Patriot to his Publication

EXACTLY

(1) Show this thread

i wouldve loved to have helped throw her in the van.
or under it.

I doubt she was arrested that day only because Ozero was still President that day . it was 9-11 before the election . But it is possible that the first debate the person known as Hillary was her but it was filmed ahead of time and that she in fact was dead this day . It may be something that’ll never be disclosed . What we see on TV is not necessarily what is happening live , just like the fake inauguration we saw recently

God told me I'd be here for this., He left out the details! Central Florida single mother to 2 sons, grandmother to 4. What a ride!

I keep telling people she is dead. No one believes, cuz they see her on TV.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I don't see dead; I see handcuffed....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The day she saw a ghost! Love this pic more than words can express!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Who is that?

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

holy smokes

(3) Show this thread

Trusting God, Trump, & The Plan! Nothing Can Stop What is Coming! 4 direct ancestors fought April 19, 1775 and here we go again 🔥 🇺🇸❤️🦅

that's awesome, and its catchy, too " threw her in tbe back like a side of beef" 🤣

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

so, did she die that day or was she replaced and strung up later?

@MistyKacho@QakeBaker - Don't miss this!

Clones crash like this. She is gone.

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

A must share. Justice is coming for the children#SaveTheChildren#💫

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Good morning Patriots!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Perfect way to start my day Stuck in my head 😁

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Chunked her in like a side of beef🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ding Dong the witch is dead! 🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

October 2017...she gone.