Their biggest mistake: they knew that the human community was reaching a very high vibration, but they were not aware of the number of awakened souls.
They realized the error of judgment and were scared. Now they don't hide. Now, their attacks are direct and frontal, and the attacks will intensify.
They will try by all means to ensure that people do not wake up, that the "awakened" cannot communicate so as not to wake others and that the awakened are seen as crazy or hooligans.
Whatever they do, it doesn't matter. The quantum leap has already occurred, it is unstoppable. Remember this: you are the engines of change. One thing is required of you, one thing: not to be "food."
The human being is one of the most powerful generators that exists. We are vortices: depending on the polarity to which you align, you create high or low frequencies. These dark entities feed on low frequencies, and we have been feeding them for millennia.
The awakening of humanity has tilted the collective vor

so right, I love your post, I am using tuning forks to help me with keeping up my vibes, Beautiful tools, https://somaenergetics.com/ I am still waiting for my kit, Right now I have pineal fork it is incredible

In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Danuta in this post can reply

In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication