"To all those that complain about things not moving fast enough for you: it’s not about you.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure the saying isn’t “where we go one, you go by yourself.”

Right?

This is worldwide
This is biblical
This has to be done correctly

If you’ve ever been responsible for a operation where another persons life is involved, you know steps can’t be skipped.

Everything America does, has a ripple effect around the world.

Would you rather things be done half-assed, rushed, and everyone be complacent, just so we can repeat this same cycle again in a few decades?

Pain retains.
If it wasn’t for dark days, you wouldn’t know what it is to walk in the light.

God wouldn’t have woke you up, if you weren’t meant to be here 👊🏽"

From ShellShQck
https://t.me/ShellShQck/2423

💥👊🔥✨🇺🇸🦅✨

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

True, but now, people will die because the cabal has not been exposed quickly enough. Because we sound like conspiracy theorists, we can't talk people out of the COVID jab. The media machine is too powerful. Personally speaking, 95% of all the people I know took the vax. Now, I have to wait and hope all the experts I listen to are wrong. So waiting also involves people's lives unless I'm wrong and the vax is completely safe.

It is about us,
It is exactly about taking our voice.
Do not be quiet!!!
The election was stolen back in Nov.
We do not forget!!

These are not helpful.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Well said, agree 100%.

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

❤️