Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Jul 18, 2020 12:43:12 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1eef8a No. 10000076
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
[MSDNC projecting 'peaceful' protests?]
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took at oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
Why do they want people divided?
Why do they want people categorized?
WHO CONTROLS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY LEADERS?
[F]
The Great [D]eceivers.
Q

Jimbo_66, I like following your post. But plz quit calling these ppl our leaders... they are supposed to be our representives.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sam_e_g in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Sammy Garza to his Publication

Sammy, I understand where you're coming from as I have a few choice words for these cronies.
I am just simply repeating what the Q Team has mentioned previously. I hope this helps!