It NEVER seemed impossible to me, as a matter of fact, I never even thought of defeat. lol WHO DOES THAT? NOT how ya WIN>

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

WHOA TY for the link, I was told about kuru, first time I heard the term, from the whistle blower, pre net. ON POINT< GOD BLESS POTUS AND JFK JR< AND THE WHOLE TEAM< BIBLICAL< TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

Yeah and when everybody thought was a cough drop on that disgusting killarys tongue

OH dang, what was it.

A funiary disease sore so I am told. from the disease from Cannibalism

And by the way, anybody with an auto immune disease is likely taking HCQ and have been doing so SAFELY for years. Like LUPUS for example.

Chemtrails and the current movement within that based on the particulates they put in it, and ending that will stop a world of ailments from hell, and also greatly decrease the shit in the new death vax, til it can be handled.

as I slipped in another bath I was just thinking how I wish I had a cure for my morgellons or whatever the hell is making me itch. I’ve ruled everything out. Bird mites dog hair allergies possibly nerves, but I’m not trying to take Xanax again that’s for sure. And whatever it is seems to feed on me sporadically. or feels like it’s crawling on me. Think I’m going to get some of those “bleach” tablets they use in the drinking water. For me and my elderly dog. She has lumps where her vaccines have been injected. And it’s so cool to know that HCQ “accidentally cures cancer”!🥳

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

We should be able to walk into any store and purchase it. PERIOD> RIGHT ON> AMEN> yep, all that. TY.

yeah trying to get some ivermectin from my little baby or some kind of remedy that won’t upset her stomach. She’s turning 19 next month. thats 133 in dog years! I wish I had her in a mad bed for her tracheal collapse. It’s a beautiful Day to be alive.

(1) Show this thread

Still my president…

Brilliant is an understatement. GOD AND TRUMP LANDSLIDE< HERO> doing what HE was called to do, by the COMMANDER< AND TOOK UP THE CALL> GOD BLESS, I knew GOD would raise up a warrior. HERE HE IS>

(1) Show this thread