It NEVER seemed impossible to me, as a matter of fact, I never even thought of defeat. lol WHO DOES THAT? NOT how ya WIN>

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

because all these companies will be out of business very soon.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

You know I despise operating within the matrix😣😣😤

There’s a video I think on bitchute called something like, is your financial advisor working for communist? Basically it’s saying that not your financial guy himself but the company is clearly straight communist! Like people investing in this green energy bullshit when they don’t realize how awful the batteries are. to the person that thinks I’m obsessed with all things Q, you will never make it if you don’t know THE TRUTH.
His mind is just trapped.

The fact that a bleeding hemorrhoid surgery has a price tag of $58,000, I don’t care what you reduce it to, that’s just not sustainable.
Did I mention the young man I know about 27 years old here in New Orleans that has a blood clot on his butt? I said normally they call that a hemorrhoid he said no, the doctor clearly stated a blood clot. He got the jab because he works for NASA. Never a straight answer! Poor confused kid...

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

SAD, all of the things that "randomly" happen to bodies, is based off their death food systems, then your supposed to be shuffled to their death care centers they call hospitals, you got demons who get off on human torture, and the whole freaking thing needs to end. Med beds and NO more poisoning are the answer, THINK of how truly resilient a human body can be sans all that garbage. Will be so great to see that crumble.

(1) Show this thread