I am being attacked & asaulted by a group of thugs. Abuse adecade but has it orgins with corrupt poiticians two decades ago. The assaults consist of being exposed to some type of toxins being sprayed by scopes are pumps in areas that I use like bathrooms. it causes many problems. five locations I moved to this been going on. The toxin is paired with other methods of assualts like gas lighting which includeds spying on me in my homes like bathrooms etc & being verbally harassed with slander. Also, use of other directive weapons. I am also being extorted while they run their line work rackets.

I have made reports to all law agencies & giving names of the extoritonist & they can be observed doing this on a daily bases. I am at a point I have to defend myself due to corruptions of authorites corruption on a state & federal level. The main extortionist are from Loreauville & other sad persons dependent of their rackets for the past two decades. We need justice. this is a defense & evidence of their assaults.

In response BGDG deGetts to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bgd in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BGDG deGetts, click on at the bottom under it