Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

In response John Reese to his Publication

Where is JR???Missing him already and his post!!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Good to see you over here from Twatter! How are you liking the new platform?? Best wishes always!!

((JOHN 21:25)) *ORIGINAL GLOW GIRL (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling) *Star of TV reality show "Wife, Mom, Bounty Hunter"

hey Reese! glad to see us regrouping over here. 😎🐸❤️🇺🇸👍

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Never ❤️

love this, Amen ❤🙏🏼🇺🇸

God Lovin’ Texas Lovin’ Trump Lovin’ Girl! GOD BLESS THE USA ❤️🤍💙🇱🇷🇺🇸

there you are JR... glad to see you here! ❤️

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

glad to see you sir!

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

together our collective conscience creates our future. the Universe is all connected. They are with us all. imagine what you want your reality to become. our new golden age we pray will happen for humanity.#TheBestIsYetToCome as our President Trump has promised!
does the Shumman Resonance measure this? Imho it does.

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Found you! Booted from Twatter again. Something about Patriot and R/T about Game Stop. Worth it! Will try to get back on over the weekend.

Found ya buddy....Now how the Fook do I work this thing?

God♥️Trump♥️Kindness♥️Love♥️Gratitude ♥️MAGA ♥️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response John WiQ to his Publication

😂😂😂 same. its a new world

(1) Show this thread

Hi

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙌💖🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thank you John. i will pass this along, im sure everyone wants to hear from you.

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

🇱🇷🦅❤️

Christian Mom Patriot 🙏 Trump Supporter Love My Country USA 🇺🇸 ❤️ God Family Truth Love Compassion Freedom Justice Great Awakening

Never ever ever!!! 🙏🙏🙏💪🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

You don't HAVE to keep your mustache on, John. It's safe to take it off now. js...it does look pretty rad though ✌🏼

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Never. Our Republic awaits 🇺🇸

Christian Mom Patriot 🙏 Trump Supporter Love My Country USA 🇺🇸 ❤️ God Family Truth Love Compassion Freedom Justice Great Awakening

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I was blessed to be born on Abe’s birthay! 🙏🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread