Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

YEP, LOVE DESANTIS, BUT HATE HE HAS NOT ASKED FOR FLORIDA FORENSIC AUDIT AND HE IS SILENT WITH THE NOV 11 ELECTION FRAUD.

SO WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??? WE CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!! THIS IS A RED FLAG!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

they say the people we think are bad are really good, and some are good but we think are bad. I do not know. it is not what you say, but what you do. I am just afraid Desantis will back stab because of the covid legislatioin he signed in that let's them grab people and put them in covid camps. He has ALSO NOT BANNED covid vax for kids, and not banned masks for kids in school, and he has not banned the asswipes from coming into Florida and breaking Hippa law by door knocking about the vax. This makes me VERY concerned.

We have anti-riot law, but that could be flipped to use against patriots that decide to not let their guns be taken away later on (and protest it), or for something else associated with patriots (after he gets elected back in).

Right now, Desantis is desperate to help Cubans because if they don't vote for him, he loses Miami and other important Spanish votes. So what counts is what he does not, to get our votes. So I am watching him.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts