Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

YEP, LOVE DESANTIS, BUT HATE HE HAS NOT ASKED FOR FLORIDA FORENSIC AUDIT AND HE IS SILENT WITH THE NOV 11 ELECTION FRAUD.

SO WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT??? WE CANNOT HEAR YOU!!!! THIS IS A RED FLAG!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Let's wait and see. I think Florida is the least of our problems.

I HEAR YOU.

BUT DESANTIS IS RUNNING FOR ELECTION, AND I HAVE TO DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR. HE IS MY GOV AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO AND SAY REGARDING COVID CAMPS (WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE MOVES ON TO A NEW JOB, AND SOMEONE ELSE IS IN CHARGE). YOU NEED TO KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING VOTED IN FROM SOROS MONEY, AND IT IS AFFECTING THE STATE BIGLY FOR YEARS WITH MARXISM. MY REP AND ORLANDO GOC ARE BOTH MARXIST, AND ST ATTORNEY ORLANDO IS MARXIST ALSO.

YES, FL NOT AS BAD AS OTHER STATES, BUT DESANTIS NEEDS TO LEAD AND SHOW THE WAY BECAUSE DEMS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. I DO NOT WANT HIM TO GET BRIBED OR BLACKMAILED.

ALSO, ALL STATES NEED TO DEMAND FORENSIC AUDIT BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER DO 2020 AGAIN. I WANT 2020 FIXED OR 2021 AND 2024 ARE LOST ALREADY.

BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION,

In response Elsa Knew to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

You are right! I figured with President Trump behind Ron DeSantis Florida would be save from the Marxists.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

And a very thought out opinion it is.