Lin Wood, [17.07.21 10:33]
Maybe it is just me, but I find it hypocritical for Governor DeSantis to demand freedom for Cubans (which is the correct policy) while refusing to demand full forensic audits of the November 2020 election in the United States, including in Florida.

Freedom and the rule of law in America are lost if the November 2020 election was dishonest. It was.

Why does DeSantis not leverage his perceived popularity to support audits of the election???

Is DeSantis a RINO Republican???

Are we missing something here about DeSantis?

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Hm..............very interesting. Time will tell, BUT I do believe Lin is pointing out something that everyone needs to pay attention to. I think the video here a few weeks back where DeSantis' hand movements were obviously Trumps, said everything we needed to know about DeSantis. I saw it as a message.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

good point

(1) Show this thread