Only people mentioned by @RebeccaYshuaMC in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication

Rebecca, do you have the rest?

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

I do not

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

please can someone post the link to this video? thanks.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

He was a sick arsehole anyway

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

So if this has been going on in practice allready two centuries, looks like we got them in the nick of time. Now we must just stop them. It's scary to realise how evil they are

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I was going to ask what kind of people are they but maybe a better question is WHAT are they?

In response Data Gramma to her Publication
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Thank you for sharing.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They were succeeding.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

It's time! Let's go Patriots of the World! 👊

Let's GO! Yes!!!