Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

I am fighting tears as I respond to this beautiful post! My husband has kept his head in the sand since Trump "lost" and refuses to believe that the best is yet to come. I cannot talk to my best friend, my husband,about this journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed this at this moment at this very minute. God's got this! WWG1WGA.

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

I am right there with you friend ❤️
It has been a long last 5 years for me with my family & friends. We have each other and all of our awakened friends here though , and that is what keeps me going ❤️
Love you & and i am always here for you !

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication

❤️My entire family - extended as well - are either democrats and drank the kool-aid or gave up when Trump left DC and they ALL think I am crazy! Only one who sees the light is my 17 yr old daughter. I know God wins in the end and when I think about it, I have to wonder if he needed at least one of us to be there for the others when they will need us. Just know there are millions of us around the world - you are not alone.❤️But I do understand your pain - my husband took the jab...

(2) Show this thread