🇺🇸#Praytriots
#PrayerWarriors🇺🇸⭐️⭐️⭐️

30 minute heads up⏰

Every evening at 8 PM Central, we STOP 🛑 what we are doing and spend 1 minute praying for the safety of the USA, our troops, our citizens, and for a return to a Godly nation!

We are here! We are united.

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

alarm set

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

the jews after Christ was murdered complained that christians had a mysterious force , one that warranted they devise their own, so they corrupted the bible to bar us from it and pursued their own with sataniel and azazel, and joined with the serpent who could only eat dust , the flesh is made from dust.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

I believe that God, Yahweh, the Creator of Heaven and earth, is SOVEREIGN, therefore I firmly believe that the Bible we have today is what we need. Man’s will does NOT supercede the will of the Almighty God. Our Bible is what God wants us to have. Jews did NOT corrupt our Bible. Antisemitism has NO PLACE here, and we will not stand for it!! Like it or not, the Jews ARE God’s chosen people, He chose them to bring forth our JEWISH Messiah, the final sacrifice for the sins of mankind, whose death on the cross brings life to all who accept Him.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Always praying with you! 🙏🙏🙏

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you sister!!!❤️❤️❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread