Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Such a beautiful soul.
Nana hopes they will follow thr with a statue for her on the Bridge.

Love you V! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Thank you V, for all you do! You are an AWESOME Patriot. Sending hugs and blessings your way! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

That needs to be a MUCH bigger bridge then and many more of YOU πŸ’™ πŸ’š πŸ’œ πŸ‘Š πŸ™

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ V!! V = HERO and PATRIOT!!
β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

We LOVE John and his FAMILY!!! β€οΈπŸŒžπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I LOVE THIS VERONICA β€œBetsy Ross” Wolski!!
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

V, I'd like to donate, I want my donation anonymous. It's all I can do. I'm busy homeschooling my 8 year old.

Yes, the V reference is on purpose....

V 4 Vendetta....

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Much Love Sister Patriot, Truth Bold & in their Faces.

Exactly Right Veronica! You Are Truly The Best! Thank You From Us Patriots! WWG1WGAWW!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi,
By the way 7/16 is my wife's birthday she is 56 year young today and we were married on the 17th of January. 1/17. Just numbers right?