Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

It’s been a little more than 45 months since Trump said, ‘Maybe it’s the calm befire the storm.’

Also, October 5, 2017 lines up with TODAY on the Qclock.

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Can you please send me the most updaetd clock that you know of?

The current Qclock ends on Monday, 7/19.

In response Don Dur to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

hey buddy -

do you know who updates these? i believe we need to wind the clock as there are markers set by the DoD!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ok I need a lesson on this. What does it mean? Anyone have a teaching resource ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

See above post made a minute ago.

(1) Show this thread

No need as it started today 7-17-2021. See 4 photos attached .

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

If it was my meme? I would black out Trump Balls to the Floor!

its a coverup literally

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

EBS, Please. Now, not "soon," nor "when." NOW, Please.

Monday 💥☝🏻☝🏻

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

To Start a New Era? Maya Calendar?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

so what does that mean?

THANK YOU

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

its ended 2 other times i think. why keep extending it