Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

yep, watched it just a little while ago.. Tried again and it's still viewable.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

same person sounds like Vincents tunes on some if his videos

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

Yes, and I will tell you by 2024 we in the United States will no longer be members of the United Nations ( UN ) . Those days are long since over for this Nation.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

FromDarkToLight TheTruthShinesBright WWG1WGAWW

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

made me cry. waiting all my life for this. thanks.
❤️ Love eyedropmedia. He has a lot of good ones.
eyedropmedia.com

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I found the framerate and the speed of the slideshow to be almost subliminal in effect. Left a strong feeling behind. Wow it was powerfull
thanks.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Can everyone get this video to play now ?

It's working!

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

JUST WATCHED IT

(2) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Cant get it to play

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Reloadng now

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Cant get it to play

Reloading now

(1) Show this thread

Cant get it to play

Let me reload it.

(1) Show this thread