Only people mentioned by @Peacock6 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Well Mr. Napolitano is really good at quoting the Constitution isn't he? 'No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property', then why are we aborting thousands of babies every day? Are they NOT A PERSON? They sure are else their little bodies wouldn't be sliced and diced and their parts SOLD for profit. You notice they aren't digging up DEAD bodies to sell their parts. No!!! They only want the living parts. Is that body part NOT part of A LIVING BEING guaranteed life and liberty???
How about the 'living beings' used in Fauci lab and their little scalps used to grow hair on mice??? Their babies had to be alive when their scalps were removed. I can guarantee no baby would have ever said, "I surrender my body, my life, my liberty, so my scalp could be removed and put on a rat.
I know nothing about Hela. He's a grown human being. I'll bet these babies wish they had Napolitano in their corner to fight for their lives.
The HYPOCRISY of Napolitano knows no bounds.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Why isn't he addressing the patriots that are sitting in jail where they've been since Jan. No charges, no bail, no hearings. They're just locked away like they never existed. Why isn't anyone addressing this???

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

In response Made In America to her Publication

That was my thought! … why isnt Andrew addressing whats been happening to the children. We KNQW [he] KNQWS!

Silence is not acceptable!

(1) Show this thread