Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

😆🤣 "It's just beginning" 🤣😆 Omg this is awesome!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I did not see that coming - This movement is HUGE.... It's going to be FUN watching us take back our country... BOOM ! BOOM !! BOOM !!!
BOOM !!!! WEEK !!!! It's time????

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yes I'm sick of the liberals trashing Our President!

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

^1700%

An American Patriot. Conservative in all things. God, Kek and Country. Destroyer of marxist and nihilistic 'thought'. Trump!!!

Hilarious! ...and yes, this was awesome!

that quick little "it's just the beginning" out of Tucker between laughing spells 🤣🤣🤣

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

🤣🤣🤣hedgefund managers trying to sleep rn

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

But did you catch what dude says in the last few seconds of the clip? "In any WAR, your first task is to cut off the lines of communication....and thats whats happening with discord". He acknowledged on MSM that that was a WAR tactic. Are they seeing it yet? 👀

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

Yes!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

the little guy wins