Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

Congress stiffed the National Guard of $500M for their time in D.C.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

Wow. 🤯😮 if I didn't know they were criminals and had no $ left because the fake US corp is broke I would think they were just plain crazy because if you have a problem "Who ya gonna call now?" 😆😆😆.
Oh. oh. oh, maybe BLM and A------ (unless they truly have no $$$ left, they won't "work" for free. 😆😆😆 🙄 😤

The National Guard Bureau “has not received assurance of reimbursement and therefore must take fiscally responsible steps to retain solvency,” Chief of the National Guard Bureau Gen. Daniel Hokanson wrote in a July 15 memo to the directors of the Army and Air National Guards that was obtained by Defense One. “I am directing you to pull back unexecuted federal funds from the states, territories and District of Columbia beginning 1 August 2021.”

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Squirrel Moment, click on at the bottom under it