#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My Mom is getting her second dose tomorrow. She refuses to do any research. I am scared to death to lose her. Please say a prayer for her that she will be ok.

Update on my Mom. she started getting really sick today after getting the covid19#2 shot. I've heard that it gives massive inflammation and i spoke with my niece that is a buyer for a natural shop in Northern California plus i told her to get vit D3 800mg as per a wonderful anon. . She said she has been taking 1200mg per the dr. ? I'm still frightened because she is 2 hours away from me and we have really bad storms here in northern California right now. i canget to her and I'm kinda freaking the fuck out. sorry if that offended anyone, I'm a believer but God....

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wendyleal in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

One thing to try is for her to take massive - MASSIVE - doses of Vitamin C and drink LOTS of water; hopefully that will flush it out of her system. Now this sounds strange, but find a good shaman; they oftenly know how to de-tox a person. It won't hurt to try the Vit C!