Are we supposed to UNIT with people like this...ummm I don't see myself EVER wanting to have ANYONE in my circle that talks like this EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Poor David really sounds like he is for anything that will get him laid. The dangers of living in mom’s basement.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Patriot Hybrid to his Publication

and whats worse is ..take a look at him...he is white. these people need serious help.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Me neither. These are the people that will some day soon, be vanquished from civilization.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I have hope and faith this type of human can not exist anymore...they are the problem.

(1) Show this thread