Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were amazing!

Thanking my fren@waqiewaqie for this video.
What combination of this Revelations timeline and the Lost Book of Sarah are we going thro?
We are not going thro the nuke war destruction of the planet timeline so Nana's question to Gene Decode & others is how does the lost book of Sarah read?
Anyone seen a copy of it yet?

I know they may still be decoding what they found under the Vatican but I feel sure Q already knows what it says. Nana is wondering when we are going to get to read it???

Take a listen.
NO MORE DEALS!
DEALS TIME IS OVER!

@wainthepain01
@danuscg
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan

Sarah kept coming up for me, and I did not know why until now. 😁 As for which timeline, the one we choose for ourselves. If people continue to live in fear, it will be a lower one (not the nuke one). But if we learn love and faith in God, it will be the highest. People need to learn, the teachings of Jesus are the only part of the Bible that really matters. God is love, not fear. 💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IronEagle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Iron Eagle, click on at the bottom under it