Only people mentioned by @ANON_Intl in this post can reply

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

In response ANON INTERNATIONAL to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏😉

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

Go to YouTube and look up a video. It's an old interview with Rabbi Finklestein. He openly admits all their crimes and that they call us Goyims. Goyim is in the Bible. Yes Shattle is what they call us. The horrible things that demon admits to doing to the gentiles is horrid. FAKE JEWS the same FAKE JEWS that put Jesus on a cross.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Yes, which means that we are exactly where Q said we would be.Trump was never supposed to be picked as the winner and sworn in as president January 20th. Q predicted exactly what has happened, and we are exactly where we should be at this point. Therefore, always go to the original source. Stop listening to those that make their own baseless predictions with times and dates, based om rumors from 'sources' supposedly 'close' to the president, or in the military. They are the reason why people are dissapointed. Not Q. We are where Q said we would be.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Some of Q is a bit cryptic to me. I know Trump is not supposed to be impeached. Isn't this the opportunity to air some crimes?

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

agreed

(2) Show this thread

Recent Widow, Mom, & Gma~ Phil 4:13, John 1:23 ~Awake & Aware since '85, NQW, embraced by fellow BELIEVERS! #45, Patriot Party, WWG1WGA

WOW! It actually SAYS "Trump Admin v. 2", "Congressional focus", and "Impeach"!! That's simply amazing!!

Wasn't it the 17th March when the Houses of Parliment were blown up in V for Vendetta?

Recent Widow, Mom, & Gma~ Phil 4:13, John 1:23 ~Awake & Aware since '85, NQW, embraced by fellow BELIEVERS! #45, Patriot Party, WWG1WGA

In response Leanne Howard to his Publication

Was it? I thought it was "Guy Fawkes Day". I need to watch it again anyway... ;D

(1) Show this thread