Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Just had to tell you peeps this! Logged onto FascistBook for the 1st time in Months and saw a ton of old friends! The best part was carpet bombing the shit out out of that place with truth bombs, Meme’s, Facts & Logic! It was Epic, managed to get one post sensored but otherwise laid down some potent & persistent serious redpills! Lesson: Go back to those old hell holes and drop some bombs, we just might wake someone that trusts us UP! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Good for you!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

The Hive is Alive Candie! ❀️
NCSWIC: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!
βš”οΈπŸŒβš”οΈ

We’re going to burn down the whole damn temple!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Question on the remove, reset humanity . . . I pray that doesn't entail losing most of our loved ones.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am a child of GOD, so hopefully He knows that I love my family and friends with all my heart.

Honestly I wish I knew when showtime was. I want to visit the Cape for a while but am afraid to leave home. What if the EBS goes off while I am away. Would I be able to get home? Don't know if I should stay put or get away. I am so full of anxiety trying to decide.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Live your life my Dear, no place for fear here! ❀️

(1) Show this thread