Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Thank You Jesus! πŸ™
I'm especially Happy for All of Our Children. 😊
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Finally! πŸ™

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

It will also solve one of the leading causes of ostiopirosis, floridosis. of our bones. Apparantly our bones seem to prefer flourides to calcium then all of the calcium migrates to calcify the pineal gland.
And that is in its primal basic form. What they are putting in the water supply takes a full SCES to refill the resovoirs. Hmm no Coincidences
SCES = Self Contained Environmental Suit. That stuff is lethal. HFSA
is the active ingredient in Rat poison. Yeah sure Flouride is for our teeth.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Thank You!!!!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

Next go after the toothpaste companies and the Dental Assoc.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Praise God! This so exciting.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ