Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response News Corner to his Publication

K E E P ... G O I N G

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

https://anonup.com/thread/5847756

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Aimen

God Bless You Fren! ♥️🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏😇❤️💙

. #GODWON #MAGA #KAG #NCSWIC JOHN 3:16-17 ...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response MR. WHITE to his Publication

Yes we are & God Wins.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Could not have been better said. I love you Patriots...

NCSWIC

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread