Robert David Steele statements on the clown documentsry of The Search for Q on Vice channel
Very disgusting documentsry that focuses on trying to discredit Q and followers . They talk a lot about the “unfounded accusations “ of pedophilia and satanic ritual murder and adrenochrome . First aired on Jan 7 2021 . They’re airing the 3 part series again tonight.
They seem worried ..

Only people mentioned by @DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

they fear us as they fear President Trump. the question is WHY? what do they have to hide or what are they protecting?
something i dont think we know how deep this hole goes! but whatever happens we are in it all the way.#wwg1wgaww

something out of this world perhaps?

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

well , they don’t want the world to know about Pedophilia and human traffickinv and SRA and murders for one but this documentary made fun of the reptilian theiory .. so yes its way bigger than we know .

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

The Plan does come from Beyond yhe Earth Plane💫

(2) Show this thread

God First, Family loving Patriot mom Not related to Biden at all 😂 Trump #19

Don't bother watching - After the first part, I didn't want to waste my time on the other parts.

In response Michele Robinette to her Publication

I wouldn’t have watched it except my normie husband wanted to see it . He’s a Trump supporter but thinks I’m in a cult . 😂

(1) Show this thread

Very worried. Why the attention? Why the need to discredit?