Only people mentioned by @WeRtheRepublic in this post can reply

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Radio beacons that airplanes use to navigate across the country.

These are what pilots tune the autopilot to. When the aircraft arrives at this beacon, the pilots tune the autopilot to the next one.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication

thats awesome

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

this is what it is!!! whatever this is for

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

we have them all over MT - radio comm network - for missiles. MT has 2nd most ballistic Nuke Missile underground Silos in the world. we (MT) could be a very well protected soveriegn nation if we could ever secede from the libtard states of America.

books, painting, walks in nature

Looks like the top of a older building, artificial hills> building beneath it? Seeing eye to protect the area?

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

I think it's a VOR. Very high freq. Omni-directional Range. It's an old way to navigate using radio signals. 1 radial for each degree of a compass.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response ... ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Lighthouse?

In response Lee Chase to his Publication

no

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Following along to see if anyone knows.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

i havent a clue… North of Shattuck Oklahoma.

(1) Show this thread