Only people mentioned by @lastdays1 in this post can reply

In response Last Days to his Publication

You have to remember that he isn't really our president, the military is in control and they are only using him to play this part with all these completely ridiculous things that are meant to wake people up. I heard today that they need 70% of Americans to be able to start releasing all the evidence of all the evil and horrible things that the "elite" has been doing to the world for hundreds of years. The goal is to keep from having to civil war!

In response Scott Martin to his Publication

half of the "proofs" that he isn't actually sitting as president are complete lies. the other half are plausible if not overtly in-your-face truth and keep me hoping. but this past week has simply been carnage. there are no brakes on this biden thing. he's taken off the proverbial mask. SHOULD be resulting in a ton of red-pills, but if you go back to the cesspool that is twitter, you'll see that it's just chumming the waters for the absolute worst of them. i would bet that within 2 weeks, they'll be going out in actual lynch mobs and killing people and the left/media will turn a blind eye

(1) Show this thread