💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

🚨FEMA Alert... August 11, 2021...2:20pm... Something is Coming!!!!🚨

Indigo Army Annos

https://youtu.be/BZxLnF75l3s For those Who can’t read and would rather hear it, I have read the FEMA release
YouTube
FEMA Alert... August 11, 2021...2:20pm... Something is Coming!!!!
https://www.fema.gov/press-release/20210611/fema-and-fcc-plan-nationwide-emergency-alert-test-aug-11-test-messages-will?fbclid=IwAR220UH8Ye9saYuu-kBId...

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

We have seen it ALL before. Nothing will happen. Trump will release cookie cutter statements, saying things we ALL already know well and good.

Brutal to witness. I am from the old school style of plan where if you have identified and confirmed criminal behavior, you arrest, perp walk, try and hang the perpetrators. Oh, but Americans cannot handle the truth.

I almost forgot!

I think we're forgetting how BIG this is. We were told we are watching a movie and if you're watching real close, you'll see who the actors are. I know. I get frustrated as well, but it's going to get far worse, so complaining about what Trump is, or, isn't doing, isn't going to help you or anyone else.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

dont believe everything you are told ! you will never be better off then the sheep believing in a fake virus . we the people will make this stop not relying on a saviour or a q drop .If we waste our time watching audits and this so called twisted movie we cud end up in a gas chamber coz we sat back and did nothing .

In response Made In America to her Publication

Pretending things are happening doesn't help Jackson and Jillian America, who are suffering beyond repair. Worse? Worse than losing everything, having no hope right now and today, seeing millions come charging across the border, etc.? All because they don't want to arrest the trash for ALL to SEE?

Fuck the mother fucking movie.