Over the past several days, there's been chaos reported in 3 places specifically: Haiti, South Africa, and Cuba. So, I was wondering what else they might have in common.

I noticed two interesting things...

1)All have gold mines.
2)All have a mysterious religious tradition that incorporates magick/rituals/spells.

Haiti - Voodoo
S.A. - Witchcraft
Cuba - Santeria

@VincentKennedy has mentioned that [they] believe in and utilize these powers.

FRENZ...

While awakening to the HIDDEN TRUTH, as the sleeping saints across this plane come out of the Matrix, we Awakened ones have a CRITICAL ROLE.

JESUS was Explicitly clear: Feed MY sheep. WE are awakened, for a PURPOSE.

Here's my admonishment in Love.

The Aether has POWER, hidden toroidal vortex and the vastness of our Earth, the power innate in humanity and the 3rd eye...

We must be PURPOSEFUL to inform AND warn, to "clarify" what is of HIS Spirit and what is evil. Witchcraft is just that, as is voodoo or tarot cards or Astrology.

There is LIGHT and the imitation of light. Let us SHINE the light and truth we have on the NARROW PATH to JESUS.

HE is our guide, this Awakening is HIS PLAN.

( Remember not long ago, the age-old atheist adage: "If God is real, He's an absentee landlord." ..? )

( If God's real, why doesn't he do something. ? )

ONE GOD, ONE WAY, ONE TRUTH, ONE LIFE...

Only people mentioned by @OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from OGAnon K3nob1, click on at the bottom under it