Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

How do you safeguard elections making sure only Americans vote for American elections?

https://www.dhs.gov/real-id

You disguise a voter I.D. card as a Drivers License and a way to fly.
Are you ready?

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I'm still disturbed about potential abuse of this. We are not supposed to need a license to travel anywhere. They could abuse this to control where we want to go or who we want to visit. Or add a vaccine requirement or some other control. They will certainly start using this id number in business to track our every purchase, etc. It was originally written to be illegal to use social security number as an identifier, but you know you can't do anything without providing it...

There's no real way to make laws tight enough to protect against a corrupt system. We need moral and ethical government from top to bottom. Most of the power needs to move to the bottom so the citizens have a chance to actually KNOW who we are being served by...

Interesting. Apparently my DL is a Real-ID, as indicated by the gold star on the upper right. Didn't even know it was. I do recall deciding to change to restore my middle name in lieu of maiden name, so I brought extra docs such as passport last time I got a new license.

I understand we need this, but I'm just disturbed at the amount of tracking of people. Used to not care as I've never knowingly broken a law, but now that they're creating thought crimes and have ceased even pretending to be fair...

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it