Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

YUP

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

Holy Shuman BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...brutal.

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

Absolutely

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Yes.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I looked at that while ago & had the happy thought that it didn't wipe me out like some of those huge surges have done the past few months
Creator knows, I've been doing a lot of energy/spirit/soul work lately & some of it has been as dejecting as uplifting (trying to help shut away/expel dark forces & entities were one thing) so maybe I'm finally adjusting to some (really high) higher frequencies at last

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

yes