Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

BEAUTIFUL and yet....a touch of naΓ―ve. THEY will NEVER surrender. THEY dont have intelligence or compassion any more, as a natural trait. THEY ARENT Human anymore. THEY sold THEIR souls for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and power. THEY serve EVIL 100%.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

πŸ’― Ann. Perfectly put!! πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and to the Republic for which it stands!

i thought if that was a mockingbird... then death to the mockingbird. i also agree with what you said about the reminder! i hope we never forget what these awesome fighters are doing for our country... one and all... much love and respect!

In response Cara Sallila to her Publication

You're so smart, Cara! I never thought of that being a Mockingbird. But Ezra was posting "surrender" & then yesterday about the Dept. of Defense War Manual, I just assumed he was referencing the war with the devil!?! But hey, who knows?!

Beautiful sentiments for our brave soldiers πŸ™ They will be praised & blessed eternally for their extraordinary work here on Earth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’žπŸŒŽπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

Mockingbird πŸ‘‡πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Very ominous music!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

These are ominous times!! We are at war.

I think sometimes we ALL can forget that. But soldiers are out there right now rescuing children, blowing up D.U.M.B.S., arresting deep state demons & dying for the Freedoms of all.

I'm grateful to Ezra for reminding us.
As Juan O Savin says,
'This is for the whole Planet' πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

πŸ’ž GIF by John John@wainthepain01

(1) Show this thread